Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Happy Little Me

I am now officially 3 months and a day old! I was surprised to see Mommy and Daddy arrive yesterday carrying a box of what seemed to be a delectable choice of grown-up food. A Red Ribbon Triple Chocolate Cake Delight. Yep! It's the thought that counts!

Mommy was so giddy on taking pictures of us. She was the one who placed the candles on my cake. They were by the way a pink, a blue, and a yellow. Daddy called them magic candles. When he lighted them up, the candles' flames were glittered with sparks. Daddy gasped when he found out. He obviously had no idea why he called them Magic Candles. hee.

I was asleep when they both kind of woke me up for the celebration. Still groggy from sleep, I managed to keep them giggling with excitement probably thinking I can blow off the candle lights at my age. Sure enough, I didn't even give it a try. And when Mommy huffed and puffed and blew the flames with all her might, they were put out! But only for a second. Immediately the flames rose again. Daddy and Mommy huffed and puffed until all the excitement turned into panic. The flames just kept coming back no matter what. Daddy had to pull out the candles while Mommy continuously blew on them because they were so close to touching the cake already if they weren't removed. For some reason the candles fell into a deep sleep right after that. I guess that's why they call 'em Magic Candles.

Before they led me away from my cake because they were about to consume it, I had a quick glance on what was written. It said, "Happy 3rd Month Leila! Love, Mommy and Daddy"

No comments: