Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Best Stores to visit for Journal Lovers/Stationary Lovers in Manila!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!

I know this might be different from my usual posts, but I super love these places and I really wanted to share it with you guys! BTW if you want more stationary/journal posts then tell me in the comments section!!! (These stores are not in order)


1. Hey Kessy-UP Town Center
I absolutely love this store! I saw this place in UP Town Center but I'm not sure if there are still more branches. Anyways, the first thing I wanted was the washi tapes. There were so many cute designs you could choose from! I also bought stickers which were super nice. I got 2 galaxy-inspired stickers and 1 inspired from deep down under the ocean. (though they were kinda pricey)  I also saw different kinds of pens, markers, calligraphy pens, and so much more. My mom bought different kinds of yarn because she crotches, and  we display her doughnuts, ice creams and other masterpieces in my room.


2.Stockroom-UP Town Center
OMG this place is also super nice. They sell  cute notebooks, toys, games, (Like Toilet Trouble) mugs, clocks, pens, and I also saw a predict ball but a book instead of a ball. It's like you ask the book something, then you open the book at a random page. And then there's your answer. I also bought a super cute unicorn mug from Stockroom that says, "I don't believe in humans." It's my favorite mug now.


3.Common Room-Quezon City
Common Room has so many cool stuff. I'm telling you, you should visit this place sometime. This place is where my dad bought me a super cute yet simple unicorn bracelet. (One thing you should know about me is that I love unicorns)  Common Room also sells plushies, and they're all different familiar characters! Some are from The Greatest Showman, while you can find Hermione from Harry Potter. I also saw cute stickers, potted plants, maps, and that's unfortunately all I remember.


4.National Book Store-ANYWHERE
This store is very famous in the Philippines and this is where I normally get my books and stationary stuff. 


5.Fully Booked-ANYWHERE
Like National Book Store, this place sells lots of books but ones that you can't find at National Book Store. This is probably the book store I suggest you should check out.


6.Typo-UP Town Mall, (different from UP Town Center) etc.
Typo is SUPER COOL. They sell lots of notebooks, bags, headphones, bottles, phone cases, and lots more. Also, I think UP Town Mall is not the only Typo branch that exists.


7. Papemelroti-ANYWHERE
 This store is  very unique because the notebook pages are all recycled and they sell a lot more like quoted coin cans, tiny wallets, notepads, etc.


8.Biblio-UP Town Center and Ayala Feliz (The ones I've seen so far)
This place is sells 2nd hand books, and you might think it might not be nice, but lots of them are still in good condition. Plus, the books are sold for a very cheap price! Of course, they also sell stationary- like stuff or else this wouldn't even be in the list (Hahahah) and I saw a lot of cute finds.


Thanks for reading!!! Hope this was super helpful!





No comments: