Wednesday, March 20, 2019

K-pop Madness!!!

Entry #4 I made back in 2018...

Hey everyone!!!

Today I'm learning Love U from Chung Ha and Killing Me from IKON. If you don't know them, check out  their music videos or dance practices!!! Actually, I'm learning it also because I'm going to be dancing at a birthday party! Yay! My first big break! Just joking. It's nothing big really. I'm just really happy I get to dance in front of a crowd and to experience it! It's in two weeks, and I'm trying to finish it fast.

BTW I'm making a new hobby for myself called bullet journaling. I love it so much! My only problem is that I not that ''artistic" and I make so much mistakes. If you guys want me to teach you bullet journaling, then sure! But I'm just a beginner... Hehehehehe. Then maybe I can teach you guys something I DO know. Dancing? Modeling? Crafting? D.I.Y.s?  or maybe I'll make my own YT channel!!! I'll tell you later about my plans...

No comments: