Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My Social Play

Entry #1 I made back in 2018...


I have a Social play happening next week at Friday. Surprisingly, I was chosen as the leader and that made me very nervous. I didn't know any leadership skills or how to talk to people with motivation and things like that. I like being quiet and alone after all. My topic is Jose Rizal's execution. I was making the script, and my classmates would bring the props. And the script is soooooo hard to make because it has to be Filipino. True, I understand it but I can't speak very well so this will be a tough challenge. 

As I was researching online, I found so many interesting facts about the topic. One was that he got married to Josephine Bracken on his execution day itself from 5:00 AM to 6:00 AM. Cool, right? Truthfully, I hated social before because of all the memorizing of dates and all that but after reasearching more about Rizal's history, I became extremely interested. Well, I have to continue making the script. Bye!!!


Kayelle💜

No comments: